Our service departments perform assignments both offshore and onshore, on rigs and ships, and for land-based industry across the world. We have many years of experience providing services to the construction industry.
Our specialist fields include:
- Assembly of panels
- Assisting installers with the replacement of major panels
- Assembly of busbars/busbar trunking systems
- Commissioning of facilities
- Conversion, alteration and expansion of panels, control cabinets, connection boxes, drawer systems, etc.
- Main current, control current, automatic controls, control systems, etc. up to 690 V.
- UPS systems
- Service and inspection of panels
- Programming of Modbus systems (ABB, Schneider)
- Thermal imaging of low-voltage electrical facilities
Our service personnel have the following qualifications:
- Electrician Gr. L.
- Hot work course
- Annual FSE and first aid courses
- Nemko certified electro-thermo imager
- Soldering course
- Lift truck classes T1, T2, T3, T4
- Manlift training, classes 1, 2, 3
- Offshore Safety Course